My Will, My Wishes, My Estate Plan Talk
Saturday, 10 April
Educate yourself on the importance of will planning and learn practical tips to pass on your wealth to your loved ones. Join us for the talk to learn more about the following:
- What happens when someone passes on without a will
- The advantages of having a will
- How a will ensures a smooth transfer of your estate to your loved ones
- Protecting your estate from creditors or potential taxes
- Creating a legacy for future generations
- The benefits of a proper estate planning
- Practical tips for crafting a will
Speaker: Hayden Chng
Hayden Chng is a certified Associate Estate Planning Practitioner, and has spent more than a decade helping many individuals with Will & Estate Planning. Hayden has conducted seminars across multiple corporations, associations, libraries, and country clubs. His tips and practical ideas are unique to each individual, allowing them to ensure their wealth and estates remain secure for generations.
Time: 3pm to 4.15pm
Venue: Emerald Court
Fees: $5 (Members) | $8 (Guests)
Minimum 12 pax to commence.
Registration closing on 27 March 2021.
For enquiries, please call Events Department at 63423 650 / 670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.