Blood Donation Drive
Saturday, 14 July
Give Blood, Save Lives
You can donate blood if you:
- Are between 16 and 60 years old
- Weigh at least 45kg
- Have a haemoglobin level of at least 13.0g/dL for males
(effective from 1 January 2018) and at least 12.5g/dL for females
- Are generally in good health (no symptoms of infection for at least
one week, e.g. sore throat, cough, flu, diarrhoea, or no fever in the
last three weeks)
- Have not travelled to any malaria-affected area in the last four months
(see hsa.gov.sg/travel_deferral for more information)
On the day of the drive, you will also be asked to complete a Donor Health Assessment Questionnaire to further ascertain your eligibility to donate blood.
What to bring:
- Identification documents - NRIC / Work Permit / Passports / Donor Card
- A signed copy of parental consent form for those aged 16 and 17 years old (Download form at hsa.gov.sg/parent_consent)
To register, please fill up an online form here.
Should you wish to know more about blood donation, you may check out a rather helpful FAQ section provided by the Singapore Red Cross
For more information, please contact the Events Department at 63423 650 / 670 or email@example.com.
In partnership with: