Revised Bye-Law on Consumption of Outside Food and Drink
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 20 December 2017 (Wed).
Revised Bye-Law on Playroom
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 20 November 2017 (Mon)
Revised Bye-Law on Lucky Strike
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 23 October 2017 (Mon)
Lucky Strike is for Members Only
With effect from 23 October 2017 (Monday), the following changes to the Jackpot Room Lucky Strike will apply:
• Lucky Strike is exclusive to Singapore Swimming Club members. No guests are allowed at any time.
• Members entering Lucky Strike has to register via signing-in upon every single entry and signing-out whenever they exit. Registration is mandatory.
• Lucky Strike’s operating hours is from 10am to 10.30pm.
• Age limit for entry is 21 years old.
• There are no Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale systems such as NETS payment in Lucky Strike.
Revised Bye-Law on The Gym
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 21 September 2017 (Thu).
No Outside Alcoholic Beverages Allowed in D'Tanjong & D'Galaxy
With effect from 4 Sep 2017 (Mon), members will not be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages from outside the Club at D'Galaxy and D'Tanjong.
Club Rule Amendments Approved by ROS
The Registry of Societies (ROS) has approved the amendments to the following Club Rules, which were presented at the Annual General Meeting held on 21 May 2017 and approved by attending members:
1. Rule 9 (c) Guests
2. Rule 21 (g)(ii) & (i) Management
3. Rule 27 (a)(vi) Annual General Meeting
4. Rule 28 (a)(ii) Extra-Ordinary General Meeting
5. Rule 29 (c) Notice of Meetings
6. Rule 43 Minimum Spending Levy
The above Club Rule amendments will take immediate effect.
Return of Crockery and Cutlery After Meals
We have spotted stray cats and other vermin feeding on the leftover food at the Cabana and Delicatessen.
We urge members to return all crockery and cutlery to the tray-return booth at the Delicatessen and dispose of all leftover food in the trash.
We also ask members to refrain from feeding the stray cats.
Let us work together to keep the Club a safe and hygienic place for all to enjoy. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Pool Safety and Hygiene
For members' safety, running or jogging on the swimming pools' apron is not allowed.
Footwear is also prohibited on the green carpet between the Recreational and Learn-to-Swim Pools for hygiene reasons.
We seek our members' cooperation on this matter.