Revised Bye-Law on D'Galaxy
We have revised the attached Bye-Law. which will take effect from 20 December 2017 (Wed).
Revised Bye-Law on Consumption of Outside Food and Drink
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 20 December 2017 (Wed).
Revised Bye-Law on Playroom
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 20 November 2017 (Mon)
Additional Deepwater Workout Class at Recreation Pool on Mondays
From 23 October 2017, the Recreation Pool will be holding additional Deepwater Workout classes every first four Mondays of the month, from 6pm to 7pm.
The lessons will be conducted at the deeper end of the pool. Members may still use the rest of the pool.
For more information on Deepwater Workout, kindly visit http://bit.ly/dwW01
Change in Barber Shop Opening Hours
With effect from 3 Oct 2017 (Tue), the Barber Shop will be open from 10am to 8pm daily.
Revised Bye-Law on Lucky Strike
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 23 October 2017 (Mon)
Lucky Strike is for Members Only
With effect from 23 October 2017 (Monday), the following changes to the Jackpot Room Lucky Strike will apply:
• Lucky Strike is exclusive to Singapore Swimming Club members. No guests are allowed at any time.
• Members entering Lucky Strike has to register via signing-in upon every single entry and signing-out whenever they exit. Registration is mandatory.
• Lucky Strike’s operating hours is from 10am to 10.30pm.
• Age limit for entry is 21 years old.
• There are no Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale systems such as NETS payment in Lucky Strike.
Revised Bye-Law on The Gym
We have revised the attached Bye-Law, which will take effect from 21 September 2017 (Thu).
No Outside Alcoholic Beverages Allowed in D'Tanjong & D'Galaxy
With effect from 4 Sep 2017 (Mon), members will not be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages from outside the Club at D'Galaxy and D'Tanjong.