Barber Shop Closed on Mondays and Sundays
With effect from 9 Jul 2017 (Sun), the Barber Shop will be closed on Sundays, in addition to Mondays.
It will be open as usual from Tuesday to Saturday.
Pool Safety and Hygiene
For members' safety, running or jogging on the swimming pools' apron is not allowed.
Footwear is also prohibited on the green carpet between the Recreational and Learn-to-Swim Pools for hygiene reasons.
We seek our members' cooperation on this matter.
Management Committee 2017/2018
Streamlining of D’Tanjong's and D’Sports’ Operations
From 12 Jun 2017 (Mon), the operations of D’Tanjong and D’Sports will be streamlined for a more efficient business process. Members can continue to patronise D’Tanjong. D’Sports’ premises will be reserved for booking of members’ private events.
D’Tanjong’s programmes will be jazzed up to better cater to both clientele groups.
We would like to remind members to be properly attired when patronising D’Tanjong. The minimum dress code is casual and may include Bermudas and sport shoes. The following attires are strictly not allowed:-
• Dirty, sweaty and/or wet clothing
• Swimwear, singlets or sleeveless T-shirts
• Men’s sandals without strap, flip-flops or slippers
Nominations for Positions in the Management Committee for Year 2017-2019
Download the summary of nominations received.
Front Desk Reception Closes at 10pm
From 1 Jun 2017 (Thu), our Front Desk Reception will operate from 7am to 10pm.
Members can approach our Security Personnel at the Main Entrance or MSCP Security Counter for assistance if needed after 10pm.
Tennis Balls for Club Sessions
Please be informed that with effect from Saturday, 1 April 2017, we will not be providing tennis balls at all Tennis Club Sessions.
New Reciprocal Club - Royal Bangkok Sports Club
Singapore Swimming Club recently added the prestigious Royal Bangkok Sports Club, Thailand to our list of reciprocal clubs.
Members intending to visit The Royal Bangkok Sports Club may obtain a card of introduction from Front Desk Reception or email Melanie Victolero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon arrival at the destination club, present the card of introduction and your Membership Card for verification. Payments can be made using credit card and cash.
For our full list of reciprocal clubs, please visit the following webpage http://www.sswimclub.org.sg/reciprocal-schemes-with-foreign-clubs.
Verification of Membership for Towel and Locker Rental
1. Members are required to present their Membership Cards for verification for towel and day locker rental. Our Towel Counter Attendants have been instructed to not process any transaction without verification of membership.
2. Towels can be rented at $0.50 per piece. Day locker rental is complimentary.
3. Members are required to return towels and/or locker keys and sign off on towel and/or locker key return in person on the same day. Guests and Towel Counter Attendants are not allowed to sign off for towels and locker keys on behalf of members.
4. Members will be charged $15 for every towel and $20 for locker key not returned by the end of the day.
5. The charge amounts will be automatically deducted from members’ accounts.